Scrip for Templeton
What is the Scrip gift card program? Scrip is simply purchasing gift cards at face value for purchases that you already make - such as groceries, restaurants, coffee, movies, shopping, etc. The difference is that a portion automatically goes to Templeton! The percentages vary and are listed by each vendor on the order forms. It's money that you're already spending, and is also a great tool for budgeting each month!
Please read the attached document for more information! What is Scrip?
¹Support our school TWICE by purchasing gift cards for upcoming Restaurant Fundraisers. If you order gift cards to the starred restaurant by the date listed, you will get them back in time to be able to use them at the fundraising event, which benefits our school TWICE!
Order Forms Downloadable Links:
Order forms are also available by the white mailbox in the Templeton front office!
When filling out the order form, don't forget to do the following:
- Write your Full Name, Phone Number and Email in the top left of Scrip form and the date;
- Put in #10 business sized envelope with Full Name and Address on front;
- Place Order Form and Cash or Check (payable to: Templeton Elementary PSO) inside business envelope;
- Do Not Seal Envelope (the same envelope will be used to return Gift Cards); and
- Drop orders off in the white mailbox in the Templeton front office (near visitor check-in computer).
Important: If you wish for your student to drop off/pick up your orders, you must include this signed Release Form with your order!